General Aire Model 570 Elite Series Humidifier
The Environmental Protection Agency studies show we spend as much as 90% of our time indoors; therefore controlling indoor air quality is essential to a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment. Since dry air in your home is always trying to reach its saturation point, it will absorb water wherever it’s found; from the bodies of you and your children, your pets, your furniture and your house plants.
What are the results of dry air?• Increased allergy symptoms; bouts with colds, flu and other respiratory infections • Dry, itchy, cracked skin • Cracked wood floorings, cabinets, artwork and furniture • Annoying static shock that can damage electronics • Gaps in windows & doors that let cold outside air in, resulting in higher heating bills • Feelings of dehydration • Feeling chilly!
The GeneralAire® Model 570A Elite Series Humidifier is your convenient, whole-house solution to dry air; incorporating an integral humidity control damper. The hot air from your furnace is bypassed through a VaporPad® where moisture is evaporated and absorbed into the airflow of your heating system. This economical design will provide comfort as it humidifies your home.
Imagine purchasing a portable unit for every room of your house. It would be expensive, noisy and would require your constant attention cleaning and re-filling water trays. Maintenance with the Model 570A whole-house humidifier is minimal: simply change the vapor pad once per year! Easily installed and tucked away in your HVAC system, it’s so quiet you’ll forget it’s there.
Stay healthy. Feel better. Save money. Install a GeneralAire® Model 570A Elite Series Humidifier today and breathe a little easier in your own home.
• GFX3 Automatic Digital Humidistat that features a manual or automatic mode with an outdoor sensor for temperature compensating control is included.
• For Home Sizes up to 2,000 Sq. Ft.
• Patented KineticFlo® water distribution system for maximum evaporative performance.
• Duraplast® ultra-violet stable automotive-grade plastics.
• Integral humidity control bypass damper, transformer, solenoid valve, Vapor Pad®, saddle valve, GDV3412 Code Valve, and the industries first Automatic Digital Temperature Compensating Humidistat. Note: GDV3412 Code Valve offered with automatic models only.
• Bypass humidifier mounts easily on the warm or return plenum and delivers 12 GPD.
• VaporPad® replacement number GA10.
Check back soon for more information, or contact us immediately for answers to your questions!